HR IT Product Manager (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 108 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
. Scope of Job
- Acting as a point of contact for all related queries.
- Ensure smooth operation of Human Resources applications in the respective functional areas.
- Support Lufthansa Global Business Services Human Resources business process management by providing appropriate Information Technology solutions in the respective functional area.
- Supporting the elaboration of Business Cases, initiating and managing Information Technology Demand Business Cases.
- Design and implement new Information Technology solutions in the respective functional area.
- Managing the order book and the implementation of small changes.
- Reviewing and signing off software product management, relevant work products and project milestones.
- Collect functional requirements and evaluate against technical feasibility.
- Ensuring the quality of the product assets for example accurate and up-to-date product documentation for all stakeholders and end-users.
- Service Level Agreement and provider management.
- Financial and license (subscription) management.
- Acting as a financial budget holder.
- Responsibility for Information Technology governance (security, risk, strategy, architecture).
- Drive efficiency, productivity and innovation in the respective functional area.
- Develop concepts, implementation plans and operation models, mainly for procurement applications.
- Take responsibility and ownership for the Information Technology demand management and operation of Lufthansa Global Business Services business applications.
- Gather functional requirements regarding the Information Technology setup required to operate the business processes out of the Lufthansa Global Business Services center or Business Process Outsourcing location, especially focusing on:
- Business applications and related roles and access rights.
- Workplace infrastructure and connectivity.
- Applications changes
- Gather functional/business requirements for new and/or enhanced business applications.
- Proactively develop and propose solution concepts for new business applications meeting Lufthansa Global Business Services needs in cooperation with technical experts, business departments and solution providers.
- Assess technical solution alternatives (infrastructure, applications etcetera.) and develop recommendations together with technical experts.
- Define and agree functional specifications.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation of new solutions.
Requirement and Change Management; Requirements analysis and evaluation / transfer to external Information Technology providers.
Change-, Release and Deployment Management; technical requirements analysis and evaluation / transfer to external Information Technology provider.
The overarching requirement, change and release management, perception of Information Technology governance tasks, cross-module / platform-wide coordination, strategic enhancements.
Knowledge / Education:
- Academic graduate ( for example Business Administration or Information Technology).
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Minimum 1 years with responsibility for business-critical Information Technology systems.
- Good functional and technical knowledge of Human Resources Information Technology systems.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong ability to influence and co-operate with others with or without direct supervision.
- Management of complex Information Technology environments.
- English fluent in writing and speaking.
- German fluent in writing and speaking.
- International experience.
Readiness to travel.
- International travel required (up to ~30%).
*Must possess a legal work permit in the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a Lufthansa business unit that is specialized in providing outstanding services in the areas of finance, revenue accounting, human resources and procurement. We use our functional expertise a
- Full time
Posted 2 Jul 2018
Closes 1 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT