Intern IT (m/f)
- Lufthansa - 108 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
SunExpress is looking for an Intern IT (m/f) to support our team in Frankfurt am Main.
- General assistance to internal customers with desktop, mobile device and application support
- Troubleshooting software, hardware and basic network problems
- IT inventory management, tracking and updating
- Contributing to the development and maintenance of IT support processes
- Participation in planning and execution of IT projects
- Advanced student (m/f) in IT, Business Informatics or similar
- Enrolled during the whole period of internship
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken), German or Turkish are a benefit
- Customer- and solution-oriented with can-do attitude
- Team player in a cross-functional, cross-cultural working environment
- Flexible to adjust to changing requirements, schedules and priorities
About SunExpress Deutschland GmbH
As a holiday specialist, SunExpress has been providing non-stop connections between Europe and Turkey for more than 27 years, and has become an attractive holiday destination on the Mediterranean, the Canary Islands, the Red Sea and North Africa. The joint venture between Lufthansa and Turkish Airlines offers a total of 80 international destinations with over 780 weekly connections. On board the 72 modern aircraft, the annual over eight million passengers expect warm-hearted service and a comfortable flight experience at a low-cost price. SunExpress's more than 3,800 employees are passionate and committed. Cheap flights, extra services, as well as hotels, transfers or holiday accommodations are available at Apply.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0504V108
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 2 Jul 2018
Closes 1 Aug 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT