- Excel Technical Consulting - 51 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
The client are a leading air transport company with a number of years experience of flight and maintenance operations based in Western Europe, they are currently in a period of growth and as such, need a CAMO engineer to join their team.
In this role you will take responsibility for various airworthiness activities such as:
- Monitoring of airworthiness directives
- Reporting of mods and repairs including service bulletin evaluation
- Preparation of work orders
- Management of repair approvals
- Handling of CAMO records
In this all encompassing airworthiness role, we are looking for an engineer with at least 3 years experience in a Continuing Airworthiness environment, ideally holding an EASA Part 66 licence - someone who is analytically minded with a detailed knowledge of EASA Part 145 regulations is exactly what we require.
You must have a strong command of both English and German languages to be considered for this role.
If you are interested in that above, and you feel you have what is needed to be successful in this position, please apply now!
Please also note only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Full time
Posted 29 Jun 2018
Closes 29 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager