- Excel Technical Consulting - 51 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
Supporting the flight and maintenance activities of this growing provider of rotary operations, we require an experienced CAMO manager to take responsibility of the airworthiness department.
There are many responsibilities within this role, such as (but not limited to)
- Planning of personnel resources of the CAMO, and management of their activirties
- Development of maintenance programmes
- Development and management of CAMO procedures
- Communication with appropriate authorities to ensure compliance to regulations
- Management of all airworthiness documentation and records
As this is a post holder position within the company, it requires an individual with solid experience at this level - you will have a comprehensive knowledge of relevant regulations as well a practical experience of both application of aviation standards, and airworthiness management of a rotary engineering based operation.
Fluency in both spoken English and German is essential.
In return, you have the chance to work for a driven and diverse company making waves in the industry, giving you the opportunity to develop both yourself, and the role around you. As you would expect, the salary and benefit package for this role is competitive for a position at this level.
So if you are a CAMO Manager or Head of Airworthiness looking for a new challenge, and feel you can bring something to the role, please apply now for consideration.
Please also note only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Full time
Posted 29 Jun 2018
Closes 29 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Maintenance manager