Head of Design UK
- Excel Technical Consulting - 51 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
In a wide ranging role, this position will encompass complete responsibility over the provision of engineering design and systems development to meet the clients customer requirements.
With control over the Part 21J, DAOS and A8-21 design organisation, you will hold the Form 4 as Head of Design, and maintain the Part 21J approval alongside the DAOS approval.
There are a number of responsibilities involved in this management based role, and as such your skills, experience and qualifications will include but not be limited to:
- Previous or current Form 4 and/or DAOS Form 4 holder within aircraft or component manufacturing
- Experience in a Senior Management position within a Design Office. Organisation
- CVE for mechanical design, fuel systems, cabin safety
- Experience of managing departmental budgets
- In depth knowledge of regulatory requirements of EASA, FAA, MAA in line with design
In addition to the above, you will be working with key stakeholders both internally and externally, so adaptability to various work based challenges will be essential, as will having the ability to represent the company in a positive manner at all times.
This outstanding opportunity for an experienced CVE or Head of Design comes with a very competitive salary package, a company benefit package and possible relocation for the right candidate.
If you feel that you have the required experience within this field, and you can demonstrate your excellence in leading a successful design organisation in the aviation arena, then please apply now to be considered.
Please also note only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Full time
Posted 29 Jun 2018
Closes 29 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Design engineer