Engineering Group Leader
- Matchtech - 18 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/matchtech/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/495a915e-026e-45c8-80ba-6aa3f2c167ca131100748083121978.png
Reporting to the UK Test Engineering Manager and working closely with Customers (internally and externally), you will be responsible for your test team activities in terms of Quality, Cost and Delivery in support of development and qualification test requirements for landing gears and associated equipment.
Your main responsibilities in this role will be:
* Leading a team of Test Engineers & Technicians to meet agreed Key Milestones and deliverables on time to cost and quality.
* Robust reporting through associated reviews, Key performance Indicators and Visual Management techniques.
* Technical, financial and scheduling responsibility for the team's activities
* Ensuring best practice is used to drive the Test Engineering Department forward
* Promoting professional and personal development of all the team members
* Providing a customer and supplier interface on Test Engineering project activities.
The following competencies are essential to perform this role:
* Project Management
* Communication Skills
* People Management Skills
* Results Orientated
* Background of Testing
* Problem Solving
* Working Experience in Continuous Improvement
Qualified to a minimum of HNC level in an engineering discipline is required with the relevant experience in order to be successful in the role. You will be required to demonstrate experience and proven results in a range of engineering activities. Strong programme management, communication and decision making skills are essential to this role, as is your general understanding of finance. Proven experience of coaching and developing others would be an advantage
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 50000 - 55000 Per year £ 50000 - 55000 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 29 Jun 2018
Closes 29 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager