- Lufthansa - 108 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
We are looking for a person to join our team at the position of: Systems Engineer
What do we require?
- Higher education
- Experience in working with UNIX/Linux (incl. shell)
- Experience in systems maintenance
- Good knowledge of English
- Readiness to periodic work outside normal working hours (mostly at home)
- Independence, responsibility and commitment in performing tasks
What do we welcome?
- Experience of work with Message Oriented Middleware products - e.g. TIBCO BusinessWorks, TIBCO EMS, IBM WebSphere MQ, Oracle WebLogic, Apache ServiceMix
- Knowledge of SQL
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Discounts / shopping
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Support for relocation
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
For further information:
Agnieszka Ossowska: Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V022
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 27 Jun 2018
Closes 27 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Product support