Software Engineer (Middleware Developer)
- Lufthansa - 108 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
What do we require?
- Good knowledge of XML (XPath, XSLT, XSD)
- Good knowledge of the protocol SOAP
- Knowledge of SVN, Git, JIRA
- Analytical thinking and ability to solve programatic problems
- Communicative English
- Knowledge of a object oriented programming language
What do we welcome?
- Open to learning and collecting new skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Knowledge of Message Oriented Middleware
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Discounts / shopping
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Support for relocation
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
For further information:
Dominika Steciak: Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V018
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 27 Jun 2018
Closes 27 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT