- Matchtech - 18 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/matchtech/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/495a915e-026e-45c8-80ba-6aa3f2c167ca131100748083121978.png
Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England
The role involves welding of aluminum & stainless heat exchangers. Experience in welding thin gauge material would be advantageous.
* Read and understand engineering drawings
* Adhere to technical specifications
* Self-inspection of welds following initial training
* Support ACE activities (5S, TPM, Turnbacks and Quality Clinics).
* Previous experience of Sheet Metal Working
* Previous welding experience in thin gauge Aluminium, Inconel & stainless steel
* Good team member
* Ability to communicate with colleagues
* Support ACE activities (5S, TPM, Turnbacks, Clinic)
* Basic SAP knowledge would be advantageous
* Willingness to be flexible and adaptable
* Previous experience of working in an aerospace environment would be an advantage but not essential.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 30435 - 30435 Per year £ 30435 - 30435 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 27 Jun 2018
Closes 27 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Testing