Wheel Logistics Specialist (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 108 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Key Key Responsibilities:
- All employees are required to use the Lufthansa Technik Landing Gear Services Integrated Quality Management System IQ Move.
- Carry out the goods receiving inspection incl. documentation and confirmation at the Information Technology systems, archive the respective documentation.
- Accept material shipments, check of completeness and record them in the Information Technology systems taking into account official, in particular customs specifications.
- Load and unload vehicles of wheels, tyres, boxes, containers, pallets, etcetera.
- Receive transportation service providers inbound and outbound, assign loading and unloading positions and ensure material receipt / issue documentation.
- Check and collect material and related documentation according to relevant specifications.
- Store and issue material, maintain stocks in the relevant Information Technology systems (for example SAP) and manage physical inventories (stocktaking), book repaired aircraft material from different areas.
- Take over the material to be shipped, carry out postings and entries in the material dispatch and track and trace system, package (if necessary according to Dangerous Goods -Declaration --GERMAN/ ADR) and dispatch, scan timestamps using our track and trace system upon delivery or pickup.
- Open necessary clarification cases as part of material management and eject them from the routine process, if necessary process clarifications.
- Carry out internal transports.
- Ability to undertake Material Handling to include Slings and Jigs.
- You will be required to maintain Practical Experience Record book and treat all provided tooling and equipment carefully to keep maintenance cost low.
- Ability to complete work in a manner that satisfies Health, Safety and Environmental requirements and working knowledge of COMAH guidelines.
- All duties shall be undertaken in compliance with Safety and Environmental Regulations and Company Procedures.
- An awareness and understanding of responsibilities outlined in the Company's environmental procedures.
- Carry out special assignments.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities outlined above you will be expected to carry out any other reasonable activities as required by your line manager.
Knowledge and Experience: (include technical skills).
- Experience with working to European Aviation Safety Agency 145 requirements.
- Previous experience of a logistic or engineering environment.
- Existing and valid driver license.
- Ideal candidate must be a strong team player.
- Able to communicate with all levels of Management.
- Willingness to learn new skills to help the Company achieve its targets.
- Educated to at least GCSE level or equivalent.
- Able to communicate fluently in English both written and verbal.
- Information Technology user knowledge (for example, SAP or similar business software, Microsoft Office Excel).
- Forklift driver license.
*Must possess a legal work permit on the country of employment.
About Lufthansa Technik AG
Lufthansa Technik is the worldwide leading independent provider of maintenance, repair, overhaul and modification services for civil aircraft. With tailored maintenance programs and state-of-the-art repair methods we ensure the durable reliability and availability of our customers' aircraft fleets. We are an internationally-licensed maintenance, production and development company with eight business units: Maintenance, Overhaul, Component Services, Engine Services, Landing Gear Services, VIP Services, Original Equipment Innovation and Digital Fleet Solutions. With more than 26,000 employees and over 30 international subsidiaries, the Lufthansa Technik Group offers its approximately 800 customers worldwide a complete range of services round about aircraft technology.
If this is you, please apply via email:
- Full time
Posted 26 Jun 2018
Closes 26 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Freight
Recommended, similar jobs
Hounslow, London, Greater London, England
Madridanos, Castilla y León, Spain