Test Engineer (Test Automation)
- Lufthansa - 108 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
For this project realized for a leading container shipping company with business units all over the world we are setting up SCRUM Teams. This new challenge will give you a chance to work in international Agile project. You will be responsible for test automation concept and implementation.
What do we require?
- 2+ years in test automation,
- Higher education degree in Computer Science or related,
- Excellent English,
- Good knowledge of Selenium,
- Good knowledge of Java and/or Python,
- Good knowledge of SVN/GIT,
- Good knowledge of defect tracking tools (Jira),
- Experience in Agile methodologies,
- Creativity, responsibility and teamwork ability.
- Readiness to business trip.
What do we welcome?
- Experience with Cocumber,
- Experience with BDD,
- Test Management skills,
- ISTQB Foundation/Advanced Level certificate.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Discounts / shopping
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Support for relocation
About Lufthansa Systems Poland Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Systems is a leading airline IT provider. Based on long-term project experience, a deep understanding of complex business processes and strong technological know-how, the company provides consulting and IT services for the global aviation industry. Over 300 airlines worldwide rely on the know-how of IT specialists at Lufthansa Systems. Its portfolio covers innovative IT products and services which provide added value for its customers in terms of enhanced efficiency, reduced costs or increased profits. Headquartered in Raunheim near Frankfurt/Main, Germany, Lufthansa Systems has offices in 16 other countries.
For further information:
Agnieszka Ossowska: Apply
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0733V015
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 26 Jun 2018
Closes 26 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Testing