Mechanic x 1 (Singapore)
- Carbon60 - 45 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Singapore, Central, Singapore
Carbon60 are currently looking for an experienced Avionic Engineer to work in Singapore for a two month contract. The role will be working for a part 145 organisation carrying out maintenance and modifications to VIP aircrafts
We are looking for an experienced avionic engineer who has experience working the Gulfstream fleet
This contract is due to start ASAP with flights and accommodation provided.
Full details include
· Contract until end August 2018
· Own tools required
· Monday - Friday day shift (40-45 hours per week)
· 40 Swiss francs per hour
· Flights/Accommodation provided
In order to apply for this role you must be able to provide the following documents
· HF FTS EWIS
Please call the Aviation team if you would like further information on Apply.
We look forward to hearing from you.
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 30.82 - 30.82 Per hour £ 30.82 - 30.82 Per hour">
- Full time
Posted 22 Jun 2018
Closes 22 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer