B787 | Captains | China Southern
- Direct Personnel - 53 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/direct-personnel/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0bc95ca5-9248-488c-901d-7bf5e7d526a3131100744914541989.png
- British Columbia, Vancouver
China Southern is the largest airline in the Asia region, in terms of passengers carried and fleet size.
Due to delivery of 10 new B787 aircraft, China Southern Airlines have opened recruitment for experienced type rated B787 Captains.
Great salary and benefits included.
* 5000+ Total time
* 2000+ Total PIC Time
* 500 PIC Hours on B787
* Age limit 56 at time of application
* B787 Current Rating
* Last Flight within 6 Months
* ICAO Level 4 English Certification
* Be from an ICAO Member State that Holds Diplomatic Relations with China
* Current and Valid SIM Check
* Passport with 3 Years Validity
Remuneration: $13,065 USD-$21,000 USD (Depending on Roster)
* Month ON / Month OFF (MOMO)
* Reverse Scheduling Plan
* 20 Days On /10 Days Off
* 4 Year Renewable Contract
* Free Return Commuting Flights Once per Month
* Standby Return Family Tickets per Year on the CSA Network
* Jump Seat Access
* Housing Allowance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Days
* Accident and Emergency Medical Insurance
* Loss of Income Insurance
* Safety and Performance Bonus
* Paid Overtime
Bases available: Guangzhou, Auckland, London.
Direct Personnel are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal. Our personal approach gives you our full support offering 24 hour support.
Please contact Derek on Whatsapp + Applyfor more details.
Job Reference: JO-1506-457
Salary: Up to US$0.00 per annum + Excellent package and commuting options
Salary per: Annum
Job Duration: 4 yrs renewable
Job Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Contract
Job Location: British Columbia , Vancouver
Job Industry: Captain / Pilot in Command
Aircraft Type: B787
- Full time
- Boeing 787
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 21 Jun 2018
Closes 21 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Captain