B2 Licenced Aircraft Engineer
- Matchtech - 18 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/matchtech/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/495a915e-026e-45c8-80ba-6aa3f2c167ca131100748083121978.png
Primarily working within the hanger under EASA Part 145 / Part 21G POA, BCAR A8-23 approvals as a Licensed Engineer, carrying out scheduled maintenance, defect rectification, manufacture, modification and certification of the aircraft.
* Responsible for all aspects of Avionic Systems engineering, under the supervision and control of the Chief Aircraft Engineer
* Supervision of assigned manpower on licenced aircraft as required, and in support of the work plan agreed with the Chief Aircraft Engineer
* Working closely with the Chief Aircraft Engineer regarding communication of ongoing tasks, highlighting any areas of concern, risk, etc.
* Implementation of all engineering activities on aircraft, including servicing, modification and fault rectification, as assigned by the Chief Aircraft Engineer
* Responsible for inspection duties associated with CAeS approvals (Part 145)
* Control of work packs issued and ensure compliance to technical documents, records and electronic data
* Control of all aircraft and equipment movements within the Hangar and apron areas, as assigned by the Chief Aircraft Engineer
* Responsible for delivering the required technical solution to meet schedule and man-hour budgets agreed in the statement of work
* Responsible for assigned parts manufacture under the company's Part 145 and 21G approvals
* Issuing EASA Form 1's and CRS's (Part 145)
* Completing critical and vital point inspections
* Aviation engineering background
* Basic Aircraft engineering training or apprenticeship
* Aeronautical engineering certificate or equivalent
* Hold EASA PART 66 AMEL (B2)
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 40000 - 60000 Per year £ 40000 - 60000 Per year">
- Full time
- EASA Part 66 - B1, EASA Part 66 - B2
Posted 21 Jun 2018
Closes 21 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Avionics engineer, Licensed aircraft engineer