Senior Project and Program Manager u2013 PMO (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Manages Global Operational Excellence projects and programs, ensuring they are completed on time or managed within agreed timeframe, within budget and that the projects' and programs' objectives are met.
- Plan, mobilize and direct projects of high complexity and scale as well as high complexity programs.
- End-to-end delivery of assigned projects, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- End-to-end delivery of assigned programs, proactively balancing scope, schedule, budget, risks, outcomes and benefits.
- Ensure that the project and program deliverables are on time, within budget and at the required level of quality.
- Maintain project and program plans, schedules as well as issue and action logs and other required project and program documentation.
- Deliver project and program status reporting on regular or ad hoc basis as required.
- Develop and maintain relationships across internal teams.
- Contribute to delivery of Project and Program Management Office targets, including the Global Service Delivery Centers Project Portfolio.
- Coach/mentor Project Management Office team members and other project and program leads.
- Academic/Master degree, for example, Master in Project Management or Master in Business Administration or similar.
- More than 5 years of professional experience working on complex projects and/or programs with multiple stakeholders in different countries in Finance/Human Resources or Information Technology area
- Proven project management qualification (for example, PMP, Prince2 Professional) a must.
- Program management qualification or expertise.
- Fluent English.
- Excellent computer literacy, especially in MS Office and Project Management tools.
- Excellent change management skills, negotiation and conflict resolution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to quickly form working relationships, gain credibility and influence stakeholders at all levels, including senior management.
- Ability to work effectively with multiple unknowns considering the organizational sensitivities.
- Strong team player with a high degree of flexibility.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving ability.
- Self-driven and proactive.
About Lufthansa Global Business Services Sp. z o.o.
Lufthansa Global Business Services GmbH (LGBS) is a Lufthansa business unit that is specialized in providing outstanding services in the areas of finance, revenue accounting, human resources and procurement. We use our functional expertise and experience to achieve more efficient processes and cost savings for all companies and business ventures within the Lufthansa Group. To reach this goal, more than 1.700 highly-qualified staff members belong to locations in Frankfurt am Main and Hamburg, and to our regional centers in Mexico City, Krakow, Manila and Bangkok. We offer attractive and challenging positions to graduates as well as to entry-level and experienced professionals.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0448V526
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 12 Jun 2018
Closes 12 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager