Sales Promotion Specialist (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 38 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
The Sales Promotion Expert is responsible for the development, co-ordination and implementation of local Sales Promotion B2B (Business to Business) activities, with the goal to increase revenue in local markets within the defined sales strategy. She or he supports the implementation of central/regional B2B Sales Promotion activities and is part of the B2B Sales Promotional process Community and is the interface between the regional B2B Sales Promotion unit and the local sales management. He or She needs to ensure process orientation on all level as well as effectively locally drive impactful and targeted communication of Lufthansa Group services and products and sales tools and programs to and with relevant B2B customers.
Dependent on the assignment focus the tasks include the following:
- Execute local B2B Sales Promotion plan.
- Develop and implement local sales-promotion activities to support the global as well as local sales strategy and in accordance with centrally agreed Marketing strategies and guidelines.
- Plan and implement local events, local communications in cooperation with local markets and initiatives to support B2B Sales target groups for example, eXperts newsletter and promotions, acquisition of new eXperts participants, Partner Plus Benefits newsletter and promotions.
- Sales Products and Programs (Product-Program Marketing) Marketing: communication campaigns of new.
- Lufthansa Group sales products and programs to B2B customer.
- Joint Sales Promotion activities with B2B customers towards joint B2C customers as part of agreement, for example, joint mailings, events, contests, product fares.
- Monitor, evaluate and initiate customer-centric activities together with the regional B2B Sales Promotion colleagues.
- Continuous monitoring and reporting of competitor B2B Sales Promotion/ Marketing actions in the market.
- Regular update of the local Marketing, tracking of budget spend via online Marketing budget tool and reconciliation with SAP.
- Amend and facilitate centrally/regionally provided content on local platforms and programs. Contribute local content, do local/language feedback to translations on airlines specific content.
- Coordinate local Lufthansa Group partner (for example, Joint Venture partners) input for central tools and platforms (for example, Partner Plus Benefits, eXperts, corporate newsletter, etcetera).
- Procure and inventory control of B2B Marketing materials.
- Review and implementation of B2B partnerships.
- Continuously updating relevant Sales Promotion/Marketing databases.
- Ensure constant exchange and collaborative approach with Regional Sales.
- Promotion Manager and B2C (Business to Consumer) Marketing local.
- Ensure local harmonized B2B Lufthansa Group appearance.
- Local PR coordination in, if applicable Local Public Relations coordination with B2C Marketing.
- Expert if applicable.
- Steering of local agencies to produce sales collateral in accordance with regional guidelines and global decoupling agency.
- Participation in other duties as assigned.
Local / Regional Specifics
- Develop and implement national marketing plans and sales promotion activities in line with assigned Key Account, Premium and Leisure budgets to support sales objectives.
- Regular update of the Key Account, Premium and Leisure marketing, tracking of budget spend via online marketing budget tool (MPE) and reconciliation with SAP.
- Order from centrally available items, and local productions as needed. Inventory control of marketing materials.
- High school diploma/GED required.
- College degree/vocational training: Bachelor desirable.
- Professional experience: 2 years marketing or sales promotion experience, professional experience in planning and monitoring communication and sales promotion activities.
- Language: English required, German desirable.
- Expert knowledge desirable: Lufthansa Group Customer Relationship Management (Cheetah) knowledge desirable,
- Lufthansa Group GDS/GuideRes knowledge desirable.
- IT Knowledge: Proficiency in MS Office.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent independent and proactive approach.
- Strong strategic and conceptual thinking.
- Excellent attention to quality and detail.
- Strong assertiveness.
- Strong service/customer orientation.
- Strong innovative and open to change.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)/interpersonal skills.
- Strong cooperation
- Full time
Posted 11 Jun 2018
Closes 11 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales
Recommended, similar jobs
Hounslow, Greater London, England