- Carbon60 - 63 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Wimborne, Dorset, England
Project Engineer - Wimborne, Dorset
Job Type: Full time, Permanent
Our client is a world leading provider of design and manufacturer of military and defence products.
They are now looking for a Project Engineer to work in the A330 Integrated Product Team, to provide through life and aftermarket technical direction in support of project delivery.
You will be managing internal and external resources to successfully deliver allocated projects, through requirements definition, analysis, design, development and qualification. You will ensure project compliance with internal processes, regulatory and legislative requirements.
* Establish clear requirements baselines prior to commencement of design or change activity.
* Define and lead analyses in support of system design, integration and change assessment.
* Actively contribute to and/or lead defined aspects of the project to achieve optimal balance between requirements, schedule and cost.
* Manage requirements verification throughout project execution to successfully demonstrate compliance for a DDP.
* Estimate resource requirements, plan projects and report progress.
* Ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with LCM, SOF-E and other internal processes.
* Work with Programme Management to ensure that projects are delivered in accordance with technical, cost and schedule requirements.
* Manage technical risks.
* Manage customers and external suppliers to ensure compliance with agreed processes and achievement of project objectives.
Experience and Skills:
* HNC/Apprenticeship and/or Degree Mechanical/Aerospace Engineering.
* Understanding of operation/ maintenance of civil and/or military aircraft.
* Understanding of civil and/or military airworthiness and certification.
* Strong civil and/or military customer and supplier facing experience.
* Experience of cooperative working with Project Management specialists.
* A strong understanding of systems engineering in the context of aerospace systems, equipment and the integration of equipment onto platforms or packaged sub-systems.
For more information, please contact Jenna Johnson at Carbon60 Global in Exeter on Applyor
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
- Airbus A330
Posted 11 Jun 2018
Closes 11 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Planning engineer