- STS Aviation Group - 87 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/sts-aviation-group/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/ab6d6d23-1678-4b33-9ac0-338a93f32d99131100772123481982.png
Brunswick, Georgia, United States
STS AeroStaff Services now offers Avionics Technician jobs in Brunswick, Georgia.
Note: Our staffing services come at no cost to you, the candidate. This is job seeking made simple! For more details, please contact our recruiters at 1-800-359-4787.
Under minimal supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
· Assists in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings
· Maintains required logs and records
· Completes tasks within allotted time frame
· Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications
· Checks all work and ensures a defective free assembly prior to final inspection
· Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations
· Maintains a neat and orderly work area
· Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor
· Participates in continuous improvement activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.)
· Performs other duties as assigned
· High School diploma/GED
· Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications
· Two (2) years’ of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or two (2) years’ related work experience
· Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams
· Familiar with cabin management configuration and software loading
· Strong written and verbal skills required
· Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary
STS AeroStaff Services offers direct deposits / electric payroll, an awesome medical insurance program, cash advances, and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work, so if you’re interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family, we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-359-4787.
Thanks for taking the time, and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
- Full time
Posted 9 Jun 2018
Closes 9 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Avionics engineer