Intern (m/f) Sales, Business Analysis & Process Management
- Lufthansa - 34 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Lufthansa Cargo AG, a market leader in the international airfreight industry, is looking for an intern with interest in logistics for our regional head office for Sweden and Norway.
The selected applicant will be fully integrated into our team while working on own projects and supporting the organization in its daily business.
- Gain knowledge about the dynamic airfreight industry and the business model of Lufthansa Cargo AG by supporting regular business activities and taking responsibility for a dedicated internship project
- Support the regional management, sales and operations team in their activities by gathering and processing data in order to steer strategic business decisions
- Analyze trends and industry development by processing internal and external data in order to derive possible strategic action
- Monitor service quality and process compliance, identify and resolve cases of non-performance
- Create reports, monitorings and analyses - on regular basis and/or on individual request - to steer local business activities
- Develop and prepare internal and external presentations
- Conduct structural analyses of Lufthansa Cargo AG's logistics processes and participate in their optimization by applying your conceptual skills
- Support day-to-day business and work together closely with the regional manager on general and strategic topics
- At the date of your internship you have completed the 3rd semester of your study program in logistics, business or related field
- Enrolled during the whole period of the internship (please attach the current certificate of enrollment) or internship between Bachelor and Master studies (Gap-Year), more information about Gap-Year you can find here:
- The internship is considered a mandatory part of the curriculum / university program.
- Strong analytical skills, affinity to figures and experience with statistical analysis
- In-depth knowledge of all standard office software, especially MS PowerPoint and MS Excel (MS Access desirable)
- Experience with pivot tables, functions, data analysis and charts (VBA desirable)
- Creativity, dedication and team spirit
- Ability to familiarize yourself quickly with new topics and to work independently and accurately
- Very good proficiency in English (written and spoken)
- Basic Swedish and German language skills are beneficial
- Experience in the logistics or airline industry is beneficial
About Lufthansa Cargo AG
Lufthansa Cargo Aktiengesellschaft, headquartered in Frankfurt am Main, Germany, is a subsidiary of Deutsche Lufthansa Aktiengesellschaft. Lufthansa Cargo ranks among the world's leading air freight carriers and currently employs about 4,150 people worldwide. Lufthansa Cargo focuses on the airport-to-airport business. The cargo carrier serves around 300 destinations in more than 100 countries with its own fleet of freighters, the belly capacities of passenger aircraft operated by the Lufthansa Group and an extensive road feeder service network. The bulk of the cargo volume is routed through Frankfurt Airport.
Please apply via Be- Apply under the job number P0049V1051
If this is you, please apply online.
- Full time
Posted 7 Jun 2018
Closes 7 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales
Recommended, similar jobs
Hounslow, Greater London, England