Licensed Aircraft Manager
- BRITISH AIRWAYS - 23 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/british-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/7a10877e-8dbb-4064-abb7-146d2f7d368d131714605551964256.jpg
Seattle, Washington, United States
British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million customers a year, travelling to over 180 destinations in more than 70 different countries worldwide.
Currently, British Airways is looking for a Licensed Aircraft Manager at Seattle-Tacoma International Airport.
Responsibilities of this position will include, but are not limited to:
- To manage a shift within the region.
- To drive cultural and behavioral change aligning to the corporate values of "How we work around here" with the aim to support the Leading Global Premium Airline vision for BA.
- Management of stations to defined measures of Quality, Delivery, Cost and Colleagues measures.
- To deliver cross regional projects to support the objectives and goals of Line Maintenance globally.
- To build on and strengthen the 3rd party and internal customer partnerships to drive revenue improvement.
- To provide operational support on station.
To be considered for this opportunity, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Thorough understanding of the BA business and operation.
- An appropriate EASA66. CAA. FAA basic license.
- Appropriate airplane/engine type approvals: B747, B777, A330
- EWS user qualified.
- Significant previous aircraft maintenance experience.
- Management and leadership of line engineers and support staff.
You must be able to obtain lawful employment authorization to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.
To apply, email your Resume/CV to Apply with the following subject: Application – Licensed Aircraft Manager – Seattle (2377) – British Airways.
- Full time
- Airbus A330
Posted 7 Jun 2018
Closes 7 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Licensed aircraft engineer