Sales Account Manager
- BRITISH AIRWAYS - 22 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/british-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/7a10877e-8dbb-4064-abb7-146d2f7d368d131714605551964256.jpg
Los Angeles, California, United States
British Airways is one of the world's leading global premium airlines serving almost 40 million customers a year, travelling to over 180 destinations in more than 70 different countries worldwide.
Job Title and Location
Currently, British Airways has an exciting opportunity open for a Sales Account Manager. This position will be based in Los Angeles, CA.
In this role, you will:
- Seek out and develop new relationships to drive incremental revenue for British Airways, it’s Atlantic Joint Business with American Airlines, and the International Airlines Group of companies.
- Manage and develop a portfolio of Corporate, Agency and Specialist relationships, as defined by local sales management.
- Serve as a local British Airways representative and cultivate new and existing relationships with the objective of capturing value and contributing to British Airways and IAG’s global revenue performance.
- Achieve and exceed agreed upon British Airways, Atlantic Joint Business, and IAG revenue, market share and cost of sale targets.
- Effectively promote and sell the benefits of British Airways and its partners to the UK and beyond.
- Design, negotiate and implement profitable sales contracts with corporate clients and/or trade partners, in accordance with the prevailing dealing guidelines.
- To be proficient in the use of, and to effectively use, all sales systems (e.g. Apply, RAS, JAS, DDS reports) and sources of data (e.g. Tableau, AJB Sharepoint) to research and analyze performance, and plan the development of business to business relationships.
- Establish and enhance working relationships within the NA Sales team, with other internal teams, JB and IAG partner sales organizations, and to work cooperatively with them.
- Create and execute effective call plans.
- Develop and create strategic account plans for larger accounts and ensure that all key milestones within these plans are delivered.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, you must have the following qualifications:
- At least three (3) years of previous experience within the industry (commercial airline, transportation or similar) is required
- In depth knowledge of the Western U.S. catchment area
- Previous experience as a Sales Account Manager or similar
- Business to business sales experience acquired through a variety of roles
- Track record of revenue delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree or Equivalent preferred
Right to Work
You must have employment authorization to work in the United States.
Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor .
- Full time
Posted 6 Jun 2018
Closes 6 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales
Recommended, similar jobs
Hounslow, Greater London, England