IT Manager - SAP Authorization (M/F)
- Lufthansa - 69 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
Based on his or her functional and technical expertise and background the Information Technology Manager manages tasks and projects in the field of the Information Technology-support of our processes.
The Information Technology Manager is entrusted with projects in the functional area of Information Technology. He or she assumes the responsibility for project delivery within agreed time and budget. Based on his or her knowledge the Information Technology Manager manages (international) projects from first conceptual ideas to production rollout. He or she coordinates all relevant parties and stakeholders inside and outside the Lufthansa Global Business Services organization. He or she instructs the assigned staff functionally or disciplinary.
Furthermore he or she will complement the Lufthansa Global Business Services Information Technology team in Germany with his or her skills and knowledge in coordinating and solving operational issues and upcoming functional requirements within the Information Technology landscape. In this role he or she will work in close cooperation with all relevant internal and external parties (for example Process Management, Operations, Information Technology Providers).
The candidate should be able to conceptualize, establish, maintain and allocate the authorizations for roles and users within the Enterprise Resource Planning-Information Technology environment. He or she would also be recording technical roles as well as the characteristics and scope of their authorizations and should be able to handle procedures and methods within the field of Identity management. Furthermore, the candidate should know and be able to stick to legal and consumer relevant security requirements.
Tasks depending on the operational focus:
Application and Information Technology management.
- Manage applications and services within the landscape.
- Ensure a smooth operation of the for Information Technology applications for Lufthansa Global Business Services and its worldwide Lufthansa Group customers in close cooperation with the Lufthansa Global Business Services Information Technology team members in Germany as well as the contracted service providers.
- Support and consulting of internal Lufthansa Global Business Services business units and customers in Lufthansa group in Information Technology-related issues in the SAP and non-SAP field.
- Conceptual design and implementation of new applications within the Information Technology landscape.
- Continuous monitoring of interfaces and automated processes regarding integrity, performance and optimal usage, ensuring a smooth and stable Information Technology support for the processes offered by Lufthansa Global Business Services.
- Derive necessary technical and conceptual measures from the monitoring analysis, plan and implement the same in direct interaction with Customer, Information Technology team and service providers.
- Customizing of the supported applications according to technical and/or business needs, coordination of test activities and ongoing documentation of the supported solutions.
- Handling of Incidents and Change Requests.
- Drive automation and digitization in Information Technology and the supported processes.
Anchorman/woman for Lufthansa Global Business Services Information Technology in Krakow:
- Represent the Lufthansa Global Business Services Information Technology team on-site in Krakow.
- Act as primary contact for Information Technology-related issues of process management units as well as operations in Krakow, ensuring close communication and alignment of activities.
- Act as the second-level support for SAP or non-SAP topics in Krakow, solving on-site and/or filtering the issues for further solution findings within the Information Technology team and/or the service provider.
- Collect requirements in a structured way, understanding them in depth and design solutions together with the Information Technology team in Germany and service providers.
- Conduct and support trainings and workshops.
Information Technology Product Management
Act as product manager for selected Information Technology applications, including budget and controlling functions.
Manage the lifecycle of Information Technology-products and ensure alignment to Information Technology strategy and Information Technology architecture guidelines.
- Manage and support projects in the field of Information Technology (for example international roll-out of solutions, Information Technology harmonization projects, implementation of new functionalities).
- Support customer projects and internal p
- Full time
Posted 5 Jun 2018
Closes 5 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Airline IT