Principal Stress Engineer
- Carbon60 - 63 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Principal Stress Engineer to conduct stress analysis for an Aerospace Company based in Gloucestershire, with a competitive salary. You will be involved in conceptual studies of Landing Gear Design, and act as the Stress Technical focal and mentor for the team.
You previous involvement of conducting fatigue analysis and knowledge of failure mechanisms and conduct static analysis under limit and ultimate loading and Experience of performing FE Analysis and using the results, structural specification and report writing knowledge
Responsibilities of a Lead Stress Engineer
· A practising expert in a technical engineering discipline
· Coaching engineers in theoretical and real life' best practice
· Representing Company as a technical expert in both internal and external projects
· Advising the Company of appropriate technical developments to take Engineering forward
· Influencing the Aerospace community in appropriate technological developments
A recognised academic authority in their field both internally and externally, a Lead Engineer will have good engineering, analysis, coaching, networking and influence. The successful candidate will understand the formal and informal structures of the organisation, including own area, own company and partner organisations. You will be able to operate without supervision in a complex environment.
Technical Competencies Required:
· Building & Maintaining
· Business Awareness
· Applying & Anticipating
· Maximising Performance
Key Behavioural Competencies Required:
· Personal Drive
· Team Working
· Personal Drive
At least HND or equivalent level in an Engineering or related discipline with a minimum of five years'
Experience in a position of responsibility, in their chosen field of expertise.
If you are committed to deliver products on schedule, have very strong communication skills and would like the opportunity to work as a Principal Stress Engineer apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Denise Simao on Applyor send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 1 Jun 2018
Closes 1 Jul 2018
This job was posted to: Design engineer