Avionics Manager / Technician
- The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group - 5 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/the-aviation-recruitment--and--consulting-group/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/8e7e19da-ec3b-4063-8717-d3316c5097a5131511692516716771.jpg
Permanent Opportunity – Full Time
TARCG, The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group.
Electrical/Avionics Bay Technician – Sussex
TARCG (The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group LTD) is a young, dynamic, vibrant, aviation recruitment company with operations covering the UK, Europe, Asia, Middle East & North America. As experts in our field, we help clients significantly reduce their cost per hire by providing them with industry leading candidate attraction solutions, complemented by technology, social media and candidate management.
We are now seeking an Electrical/Avionics Bay Technician to be part of a growing team based in West Sussex. Our client is an EASA and FAA Part 145 approved Maintenance, Repair and Overhaul organisation based in Crawley, West Sussex. Specialising in Wheels, Safety Equipment and Electrical Equipment. We are currently looking for someone to join their Electrical shop, either as a technician or as the deputy shop supervisor, depending on the individuals experience.
· Individuals will be responsible for testing, troubleshooting and repairing of aircraft electrical and electronic components in order to certify that the component is ready for return to service in accordance with industry regulations.
· Assist the Supervisor with the daily running of the department.
· Identify and implement new capabilities within the department.
What We Offer:
· Start: ASAP
· Term: Permanent
· Location: West Sussex
· Hours: Standard weekly hours
· A background in engineering or aviation with previous experience in a PART 145 electrical / avionics MRO organisation.
· Experience in working with electrical / electronic components, specifically troubleshooting and repairing components.
· Experience with single and three phase electronics, ability to read electrical schematic diagrams, experience with using standard diagnostic tooling (oscillators / multi meters).
To Apply Now for the role of Electrical/Avionics Bay Technician, please apply via the button shown.
Call us TODAY! Apply.
Our mission is clear. We offer the most cost effective & flexible aviation recruitment in the world. We bring the right people together to drive transformation within the aviation recruitment industry. We work with our clients & partners to build the foundations that enable organisations to achieve an unfair advantage. We are shaping the future of aviation. Together.
This vacancy is being advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd. The services advertised by The Aviation Recruitment & Consulting Group Ltd are those of an Employment Agency.
Additional Keywords: Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, qatar airways, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director
- Full time
- Boeing 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900,Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321,Embraer 190
- Unlicenced, EASA Part 66 - B2, EASA Part 66 - B1 & B2
Posted 31 May 2018
Closes 30 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Avionics engineer, Licensed aircraft engineer, Maintenance manager