Logistics Field Representative
- Excel Technical Consulting - 50 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/excel-technical-consulting/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/480d42db-ce0f-4ec8-a16e-7dbb6df04fe3131371476597646346.png
Offering solutions to our clients customer base across France, you will be supporting logistical activities such as supply chain, order flow and component and spares management.
There are various responsibilities included in this position, such as:
- Co-ordination of activities related to Central Warehouse
- Running of Warehouse and Logistic Team and Facilities
- Availability of support products for end user
- Forecasting of future support products requirements
- Management of inbound and outbound stock movement
- Monitoring of logistic key performance indicators, and reporting back to the client.
All of the above will take place at various customers sites, essentially you will be responsible for the clients logistics at their customers sites.
The ideal person for this position will have at least 3 years experience within a logistics environment, ideally in relation to aeronautics components and spares management, and as you will be dealing with different customers every day, it is essential that you have excellent communication skills.
Good level of English and French will be needed for this position
In return, you will be offered a competitive salary, and the opportunity to work with a global leader in their field, in an interesting role that will change on a daily basis.
Please also note only successful candidates will be contacted.
- Full time
Posted 30 May 2018
Closes 29 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Freight