- Carbon60 - 50 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/carbon60/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/9d8710ac-623f-49a3-b617-4f902d43d1cf131100744477221974.png
Cheltenham, Gloucestershire, England
Human Resources Administrator for an Aerospace Company based in Gloucestershire for a 6 month contract
You will be supporting the HR adminstration for three different sites, some travel between sites will be required.
You will have experience of working within an administration or HR function, previous use of HR software and use of Microsoft Office tools such as Word and Excel
Responsibilities of a Human Resources Administrator
· Recruitment, on boarding and induction processes
· Coordinate of all pre-employment checks
· First point of contact for sickness absence notifications and reporting
· Support HR payroll activities
· Coordinate and support Company training and development procedures
· HR filing and scanning
· Assist in updating and standardisation of HR policies
· Draft letters to staff on employment matters
· Effective storage and maintenance of HR data and software
If you have excellent team working and interpersonal skills, operate with confidentiality and discretion and would like the opportunity to work as a Human Resources Administrator apply now.
For more information and a confidential discussion, please call Jamie Birch on Applyor send your CV
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
- £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year £ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 29 May 2018
Closes 28 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Airline HR