Supplier Quality Engineer
- Matchtech - 19 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/matchtech/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/495a915e-026e-45c8-80ba-6aa3f2c167ca131100748083121978.png
This role will be responsible for managing Quality Improvement activity within the Supply Chain value team.
* Assessing and approving process and system capabilities externally, conducting Product, Process system and GRP0087 audits to assess suppliers for compliance.
* Working closely with internal manufacturing, you will provide assistance and provide advice on parts transferring externally.
* You will form strong links with our suppliers to ensure seamless New Product introduction and facilitatetransition of parts within the supply base.
* Your communication style, both oral and verbal, will allow you to promote Lean principals and allow you to train and develop suppliers in FMEA, Statistical methods and other quality tools in line with our DVI
* You will maintain the DK6000 approved vendor database and other databases as required with the appropriate documented reports. You will also conduct any other duties requested which, are directly associated with the role.
* You must hold a full driving licence and current passport and have a willingness to travel to all continents at short notice.
Candidate skills & requirements:
* The ideal applicant will be HNC or graduate calibre and have an in-depth, working knowledge of Quality Management System implementation, ideally to recognised Aerospace standards (AS9100 & 9102).
* You will be competent in the application of quality standards and procedure and have strong problem solving methods to support the business and supply base as appropriate.
* The ideal candidate will be an experienced Auditor, preferably as Lead Assessor level and you must hold a full driving licence and passport as overseas travel will be a prerequisite part of the role.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 35000 - 35000 Per year £ 35000 - 35000 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 29 May 2018
Closes 28 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Hardware engineer