A320 Captain IndiGo Airlines
- AeroPersonnel Global - 25 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/aeropersonnel-global/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/209e65fb-9d6f-4262-9d3c-cb44f40898f9131100737075282007.png
IndiGo Airlines requires for immediate and upcoming employment Airbus A320 Captains. The airline offers one of the fairest expat pilot employment contract bar none. It also offers the best non-Chinese financial package.
IndiGo offers stable employment up to age 65. AeroPersonnel has pilots who have been flying with the airline for more than ten years. This shows a good working environment. IndiGo Airlines offers an excellent opportunity to continue flying up to 65). It accepts candidates up to age 62. It also accepts candidates who have not flown the A320 within the last 30 months. Subject to a training bond, it will provide recurrent training to accepted candidates.
IndiGo Airlines offers a unique opportunity for out of currency A320 captains
IndiGo Airlines is the largest domestic airline of India. It is the only profitable airline of India and has been so since its founding. According to Airbus, the airline is one of the best A320 operators in Asia.
As of January 2018, IndiGo operates more than 1000 daily flights to 48 destinations, 41 in India and 8 abroad. Its main base is located at Delhi, with additional bases at Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, Jaipur and Ahmedabad. In January 2011, IndiGo received a license to operate international flights after completing five years of operations. IndiGo's first international service was launched between New Delhi and Dubai on 1 September 2011. International services were later expanded to serve Bangkok, Singapore, Muscat, Kathmandu, Sharjah & Doha.
As of March 2018, IndiGo operates the following aircraft, 124 A320, 32 A320neo (with another 373 A320neo and 25 A320neo-LR on order). It also operates 7 ATR 72-600 (with another 44 on order).
Remuneration and Benefit Package
All remuneration is paid after taxes have been paid in India. Before tax remuneration is presented to make it easier to compare remuneration levels with before tax home remuneration. India taxation treaties prevent double taxation.
Commuting with twelve weeks on / four weeks off or six weeks on / two weeks off
An all in package equivalent to 269,400 US$ before tax per year
Before tax remuneration is based on after tax package of 175,00 US$ per year at a taxation rate of 35 %. The net of tax package encompasses the following:
A monthly remuneration package, including lodging allowance and bonuses, averaging 14,500 US $ net of taxes as follows:
• a monthly salary of 11,100 US $ after tax for 85 sector hours per month for the first three years;
• a monthly salary of 11,400 US $ after tax for 85 sector hours per month from the fourth year on;
• a yearly conditional bonus equivalent to 5 % of remuneration.
• plus the bonus and allowances listed below:
Overtime, bonus and allowances
• Overtime pay between 85 and 90 sector hours a month at 150 US $ per hour;
• Overtime pay above 90 sector hours a month at 200 US $ per hour;
• A furnished apartment or a lodging allowance of 895 US $ per month;
• Medical coverage to an amount of 5 Lakh IR (approximately 7,900 US$);
• -Accident insurance to an amount of 50 Lakh IR (approximately 79,000 US $);
• Deadhead allowance of 3,000 IR (approximately 47 US$);
• Free local ground transportation;
• Out of station layover per diem 2,000 IR (approximately 30 US$) with international higher per diem depending on destination.
Renewable contract up to three year of duration is offered subject to Indian DGCA approval.
Ask for your copy of the IndiGo employment contract.
Qualifications and experience requirements
• have a minimum of 5,000 hours total time;
• have a minimum of 3,000 hours PIC multi-engine time;
• have at least 1,000 hours on glass cockpit aircraft;
• have at least 1,000 hours as PIC on a variant of the A320 aircraft family;
• have flown a variant of the A320 aircraft family within the last 30 months;
• hold a Class 1 medical and be less than age 62 when joining.
The above technical requirements represent minimal requirements, Preference is given to the most experienced candidates at the moment of selection.
The airline will provide recurrent training subject to a training bond.
The Application Process
The application process entails the following steps:
• Initial evaluation based on candidate resume and documents leading to screening invitation
• Completion of an online psychometric test
• A phone or Skype interview
• Screening in India including simulator evaluation and medical examination (AeroPersonnel provides screening guidelines to prepare for the screening)
• Upon acceptance of employment offer, work visa documentation process can be started once the Security Clearance issuance process has been completed (this can take up to six weeks to be completed).
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 28 May 2018
Closes 27 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Captain