- Matchtech - 18 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/matchtech/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/495a915e-026e-45c8-80ba-6aa3f2c167ca131100748083121978.png
Fareham, Hampshire, England
Assembly experience essential.
The assembly and test of complicated Ball Valves, Butterfly Valves and associated assemblies
- Be able to understand and real all Engineering Drawings.
- Maintain and understand work records, route cards including electronic records.
- Understand all relevant Company Control Procedures associated within the Assembly area.
- Achieve a self-certification to the process.
- To comply with all Health and Safety requirements, using 5s as a key tool to mitigate MESH risks.
- Team player - to participate in improvement activities supporting the assembly and test process.
- To utilise and develop problem solving techniques and incorporate into standard assembly and test processes.
-To continue learning new assembly and test processes and products to increase flexibility in the valves cell.
Core days £13.75
Overtime over 37 hours £20.62
Core days £17.92
Overtime over 37 hours £26.88
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 13.75 - 17.92 Per hour £ 13.75 - 17.92 Per hour">
- Full time
Posted 26 May 2018
Closes 25 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Aircraft mechanic