Product Manager (m/f)
- Lufthansa - 37 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/lufthansa/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/253c86a5-69a7-460d-887a-c091b0a3d853131305099052685562.png
We, as Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH in Neu-Isenburg, are currently looking for support within our Division Marketing.
The following tasks are part of your responsibility:
- We are looking for a Product Manager that likes to work with us in a fast paced and dynamic team to bring the AirPlus product suite to the next level.
- In your role, you will be responsible to manage the entire lifecycle of a product or service.
- You will identify and lead initiatives and projects for delivering product developments or improvements for existing product offerings in a holistic manner.
- In this role, you will be an innovation driver, contributing to AirPlus staying ahead of the game by understanding and managing the value proposition, customer experience and technological developments. You have an ability and interest in trend scouting, understanding changing implications and their impact on the respective business.
- Within this function you will report to the head of Product Management Payment in the Marketing organization of AirPlus. You will interface strongly with other marketing teams as well as sales, finance, legal and governance divisions to ensure efficient and compliant results.
- You are a creative problem solver and analytical with focus on priorities.
- You have graduated from college or university in business studies or economics or in a comparable field and have at least first work experiences in product operations and/or management, preferably in the payment industry.
- You have comprehensive computer skills, including standard applications such as Microsoft Office.
- You offer excellent communication skills and are self-confident to work in an international environment and across different hierarchy levels.
- To succeed in this challenging role, you have to work very independently in a very reliable manner. The capability to cope with high workload in line with an adequate accuracy, taking constructive feedback and conflicts is substantial.
- International business trips can occur regularly. Very good written and spoken English skills are required. German would be a benefit.
Massages, rest rooms, etc
Have a shower
Lockers for cyclists / sportsmen
Old-age provision / employee retirement
Working at home
Flexible working hours
Family service (assistance with finding assistance)
Discounts / shopping
Fitness studio / sports facilities / company football etc.
Free snacks / drinks
Canteen (subsidized by employer)
Employee events (summer festivals, participation in sports competitions etc)
Doctoral studies / Master's degree / Ph.D.
About Lufthansa AirPlus Servicekarten GmbH
AirPlus is a leading provider of corporate travel payment solutions for over 43,000 corporate customers worldwide. As the market leader in Germany with 25 years of experience, AirPlus is well known for innovations and expertise in the Business Travel Payment and Analysis area. With about 1,200 employees globally, AirPlus is a competent and reliable partner in matters relating to Business Travel Management. In order to maintain this high standard, the skills of our employees and the development of their potential, are especially important to us.
- Full time
Posted 24 May 2018
Closes 23 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Product support