BA CityFlyer - Direct Entry Captain
- BRITISH AIRWAYS - 20 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/british-airways/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/7a10877e-8dbb-4064-abb7-146d2f7d368d131714605551964256.jpg
Greater London, England
As we continue to grow adding new aircraft and new routes, we have opportunities for Direct Entry Captains looking for a new or different challenge to join us at London City Airport. To qualify you need an impressive training record, commitment, energy and the ability to work within a dynamic environment. We are looking for exceptional individuals with the drive and passion to provide industry defining standards of customer service in a demanding yet exciting environment.
A competitive package is on offer including:
- Permanent contract: full terms and conditions which are effective from your first day of employment
- Company funded conversion course/type rating
- Medical and licence renewals paid by BA CityFlyer
- Extensive British Airways worldwide staff travel benefits
- Loss of Licence scheme
- 30 days annual leave increasing to 35 days on 5-years completed service
- Company pension scheme (up to 12% employer contribution).
- Life insurance benefits
- The opportunity to apply to British Airways Mainline through the "British Airways Career Pathway" following minimum 2 years’ service and subject to vacancies being available.
- As a BA CityFlyer Captain you will be expected to work flexibly within a growing and tight knit team to deliver our demanding seven-day-a-week operation. Operating business and leisure flights throughout Europe, overseas night stops will be a feature of your touring roster.
- Currently operating as Captain
- UK EASA Licence (or converted by start date).
- Current MPA rating on an aircraft in excess of 10 tonnes MTOM
- Valid ME Instrument Rating
- Valid Class 1 medical
- Minimum (total) 3000 hours TT to include 1000 as PIC of commercial jet/turbo prop multi crew aircraft with a take off weight of 10 tonnes or greater. The 1000 hours will not include any PICUS hours.
- Minimum ICAO Level 4 or higher
- E Jet type rating would be desirable although not essential
- Highly flexible, demonstrates a positive approach
- Well-presented and friendly
- Have strong decision making skills to ensure a satisfactory and enjoyable experience for our highly valued
We look forward to receiving your application.
- Full time
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Captain