Supervisor, Sales & Business Development (East Japan)
- CAE Parc - 178 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
CAE Parc are presently recruiting on behalf of our client airline for the role of Supervisor, Sales & Business Development (East Japan).
Role and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the airlines sales performance in East Japan area;
- Formulate and implement winning sales and distribution strategies and action plans in the responsible region to support the commercial direction of the company;
- Develop and promote sales via the airlines direct B2C channel to be the key channel of distribution;
- Manage the region's joint marketing partnership program and actively seek external partners for tactical joint marketing opportunities in boosting the airline's B2C sales;
- Identify OTA opportunities and manage their performance to ensure they are strategically contributing to B2C success;
- Work closely with HQ to manage promotional campaigns and fare promotions;
- Maintain a healthy business relationship with the local travel agents to conduct Group and FIT businesses through travel agents and GDS;
- Lead and maintain strategic relationships with other trade partners and GSA;
- Responsible for proper sales planning, sales analytics, collecting market and customer intelligence to generate market insights;
- Support ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Holder of Bachelor degree in business related discipline;
- Right to work and abode in Japan;
- Minimum of 5 years working experience in the airline commercial field, with at least 2 years of management experience. Candidate with less experiences but a superb attitude and potential will also be considered;
- Solid knowledge of the Japanese aviation and LCC market;
- Knowledge and experiences in successfully developing and managing B2C \/ Ecommerce \/ Digital \/ Direct Sales will be a big advantage;
- Good network of travel agents and trade in Japan, especially in Tokyo, Nagoya and their catchment areas;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, spoken and written, in English and Japanese; skilful communicator with excellent business and government network;
- Good international exposure and the ability to work with different cultures is a must;
- Based in Tokyo but willing to travel extensively around the region and overseas for business purposes.
- Open minded with positive attitude and energy in challenging the status quo and developing new generations of products and channels, and to lead and drive the market towards a new direction;
- Seasoned business leader with proven track records of developing new area of businesses;
- Self-motivated and energetic team leader and team player with solid commercial knowledge and an excellent business and commercial sense;
- Strong planning and implementation skills, and the ability to multi-tasking but not losing sight of delivering a high quality of work;
- Results-oriented leader with the ability to work under stress and tight timelines;
- Previous overseas working experiences will be an advantage.
Interested candidates, that meet of the above minimum requirements for this role, please do apply as soon as possible.
- Full time
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Airline sales
Recommended, similar jobs
Hounslow, Greater London, England