- CAE Parc - 188 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
Job Title: Quality Auditor
Reports To (title):
CAE Global Quality Assurance Group Leader
1 st April 2016
SUMMARY OF THE JOB
CAE Oxford Aviation Academy (OAA) holds the following regulatory approvals in the Part M organisation:
EASA Part M Subpart F and Subpart G and the requirement for a Quality Auditor is in support to the Global Quality Assurance group Leader and Post Holder for Compliance Monitoring and Quality Assurance, ensuring that the standards of the Compliance (Quality) System are maintained.
CAE OAA holds the following regulatory approvals in the Approved Training Organisation:
EASA Part ORA, Approved Training Organisation Approval and as an operator of FSTDs.
Additionally, CAE OAA holds the following approvals in the Approved Training Organisation:
Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) approval for the issuance of Tier 4 Visas to foreign students.
Reporting to the COAA Global Quality Assurance Group Leader (and the Post Holder for Compliance Monitoring in the Part M Organisation), the incumbent will assist with and facilitate the development, implementation and maintenance of compliance and assurance management strategies, systems, plans and functions to meet COAA objectives of being best-in-class.
Carry out functional duties within the Quality, Compliance and Safety (QCS) Department including auditing, conducting Supplier Evaluations and assisting other departments in the issue of Certification Authorisations, Concessions to ensure Quality, Compliance and Airworthiness compliance with all applicable statutory, regulatory & customer requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES :
Compliance & Assurance in the EASA Part M Organisation
- Carrying out Compliance Audits as defined to the standards specified by the Global Quality Assurance Group Leader using the appropriate recording medium, namely a bespoke Audit Management tool, Q-Pulse.
- Monitor subcontracted activities, by process of audit, ensuring capability and where necessary, facilitate the inclusion of that organisation in the CAE OAA Quality System.
- Assisting in the day-to-day activities of maintaining a Quality System ensuring oversight of the approvals held in accordance with the requirements as detailed in the organisation’s relevant expositions and associated Management System.
- Carrying out the duties and responsibilities as promulgated in the organisation’s relevant expositions and Management System and any other duties as may be reasonably be expected to be performed which involves assistance with the oversight of the organisation’s other regulatory approvals.
- In conjunction with the Global Quality Assurance Group Leader and Post Holder(s), promote, encourage and facilitate the use of the organisation’s regulatory documents.
- Scheduling the regular Management Evaluation Meetings to review the performance of the Management System with the Accountable Manager and management team, and follow-up on action items raised during these meetings.
- Report to the COAA Global Quality Assurance Group Leader on the status of the CMP on a regular basis by participating in the regular COAA QA\/CI team conference calls and meetings;
- Represent the QA\/CM Department in the MOM and CAME Review Meetings and facilitate the development and review of procedures and policies.
- Ensure that all employees are adequately equipped with QA\/CI Training as appropriate.
- Ensure satisfactory levels of document & record control within Aircraft Maintenance.
- In conjunction with the EASA Safety Manager, promote and ensure the organisation’s Safety Management System remains effective in Aircraft Maintenance activities.
Compliance & Assurance in the EASA Approved Training Organisation
- Assist in performing the day-to-day QA\/CM functions within the ATO Operations (including FSTDs):
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of the annual Compliance Monitoring Plan (CMP) in regards to all EASA Part ORA activities to ensure the organisation remains compliant with all aspects of the regulations and ensuring that such a programme is undertaken in accordance with the approved Audit Plan.
- Carrying out Compliance Audi
- Full time
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Quality control