- CAE Parc - 178 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications for Maintenance Planner’s, based in Sweden
- Deliver all Planning tasks related to Continuing Airworthiness as defined in CAME and CAME-P within own and other areas within CAMO.
- Perform quality assurance of work packages prepared by team members.
- Support organization with special competence within the planning to continuously improve and deliver on process, technical and financial business targets, and support identification and delivery of break through targets.
- Develop knowledge and skill levels of team members by providing support, coaching and direction.
- Participate in and lead activities and projects within own and other functional areas, and with suppliers.
- Represent CAMO internally and externally with manufacturers, suppliers and authorities.
- Support the Team Manager with his responsibilities, acting, where possible, as second line and redundancy for specific areas of responsibility.
- Minimum 3 years relevant experience within the aviation industry, related to continuing airworthiness or aircraft maintenance planning activities.
- Proven experience working with planning processes, projects\/initiatives related to optimization, development or business change leading to a cost reduction and\/or quality improvement.
- Practical experience of working with MMIS, preferably AMOS at expert level.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your CV ASAP to be considered for interview.
- Full time
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Planning engineer