Head of Training
- CAE Parc - 178 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
Director \/ Head of Training
Ensure that the highest standards of training are maintained throughout the ATO. Ensure that the ATO is in compliance with the training requirements of the Ministry of Land, Infrastructure and Transport (MOLIT), Korea while meeting client airline requirements. The Director \/ Head of Training reports to the General Manager.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities;
- Supervise the correct execution\/maximization of all training activities under his\/her jurisdiction according to regulations and standards.
- Ensure balanced scheduling, maximum throughput & revenue capture, makes proposal for improvement and report findings to the General Manager.
- Ensure a high standard of instructors with focus on the 3 pillars – Teaching Skills, Communication Skills and Style Adaptability.
- Supervise progress of clients in training and provide recommendation for any necessary remedial training action for a pilot not meeting the standard training progress and performance levels.
- Interface with Sales\/Customer Services to ensure customer satisfaction (conflicts, policies, procedures, scheduling problems, etc).
- Conducts simulator instruction or examination, as required.
- Act as a SME in creation of training curriculum and courseware to meet regulatory and client airline requirements.
- Attend joint standard meetings and preparation of Training Program Reports to client airlines as required.
- To manage and conduct internal instructor standardization meetings as required.
- Work with the Asia Regional Leadership to standardize training and processes.
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Hold an ICAO recognized Airline Transport Pilots’ License (ATPL)
- Hold or have held an instructor \/ examiner qualification issued by an ICAO recognized Regulatory Authority.
- Have a minimum of 3 years’ experience as an instructor \/ examiner.
- Have a minimum of 8000 hours of Airline flying experience of which a minimum of 4000 hours as PIC.
- Have sound understanding of regulatory requirements pertaining to training and ATO management.
- Have a minimum of ICAO level 5 in Aviation English or equivalent.
- Have attended and completed an approved CRM training course.
- Have attributes of an effective instructor focusing on the 3 pillars- Teaching Skills, Communication Skills and Style Adaptability.
- Have airline\/ATO management experience preferably in the pilot training department holding a Post Holder position.
- Have widebody aircraft line \/ training experience
- Have experience in multiple aircraft type ratings (eg Airbus, Boeing, Bombardier).
- Have experience working with regulatory bodies.
- Have attended and completed a Quality \/ Safety Management Course.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Power Point and presentation skills.
Very Competitive Package on offer for the right candidate.
- Full time
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training