- CAE Parc - 178 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
München-Flughafen, Bayern, Germany
CAE Parc Aviation are excited to announce we are now recruiting for an Operations Controller, for a large airline based in Germany.
This is a 4-6 month contract position, with the possibility of permanent. Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaison, communication and distribution of relevant information with\/to NOC personnel, flight crews, stations and internal \/ external departments
- Coordination of OFP refiling and high speed operation in conjunction with Dispatch personnel on duty
- Quick turnaround advisory to stations and Pilot in Command
- Monitoring the daily flight schedule regarding punctuality
- Reporting of irregularities, disruptions and delays to the Operations Control Manager
- Movement control and ATS Slot adjustments (in cooperation with Eurocontrol)
- Distribution and responding of incoming ACARS messages
- Continuous correction of aircraft rotation estimates in AIMS for the actual day of operation
- Self-driven analysis and development of solutions to minor operational disruptions
- Running and coordinating of the guest Irreg Notification tool
- Support of iOCC management projects
- All applicants must hold an EU passport
- Min 2 years’ experience as an Operations Controller
- Basic knowledge of German Language.
- AIMS & LIDO experience
- Salary: Depending on experience but ranging from ?2,500 - ?3,000 p\/m
- Extra Shift allowance
- 4 off requests per month
- 1 weekend off guaranteed per month
- 1 month accommodation covered.
Should this position be of interest, please apply today with your CV and we will be in contact.
- Full time
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Flight operations