A320 First Officer - Large UK carrier
- CAE Parc - 178 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
CAE Parc Aviation are currently recruiting A320 First Officers on behalf of our new UK client with a base in Manchester, England.
***Screening will take place in March***
Duration: Permanent employment
Base: Manchester, England
Salary: Depends on flying hours. Please contact me directly for more information.
Excellent pension scheme, duty allowances, day off payment scheme, loss of licence insurance, income protection and private medical - single cover.
Roster Pattern: 10 days off per month.
Commencement Date: April 2018
- Valid EASA licence
- Valid Airbus A320 type rating,
- Valid class 1 medical certificate,
- A total of 500 hours on Airbus A320 and 1,000 hours total time.
- Minimum ICAO level 5 English language proficiency.
- Date of last flight within the last 12 months
Candidates that meet all of the above minimum criteria should apply with their CV detailing their most recent and relevant experience.
For a chance to join one of the upcoming assessments in March, please contact Brian at Apply or + Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: First officer