A320 First Officers with Upgrade Available
- CAE Parc - 178 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
CAE Parc Aviation are currently seeking A320 First Officers for an exciting contract with the national flag carrier of Kazakhstan, Air Astana .
Founded in 2001 and part owned by BAE Systems, Air Astana has gone from strength to strength ever since. Currently operating a fleet of B757, B767, A320 and EMB190 and with plans for continuous growth into the future they a currently seeking First Officers to help develop their operation further.
Assessments are taking place on the 10th and 11th of April in Amsterdam for one day.
- Commuting Contract
- Excellent Basic Salary
- 3 Year renewable contract
- Per Diems
- Travel Allowance
- Housing Allowance
In order to apply you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Total Time of 1,500
- 500 hours on the A320
- Last flight on type within the last 12 months
- Candidates who have flown on the A320 within the last 36 months will also be considered, depending on their overall experience
Air Astana are offering First Officers with 3,000 total hours the opportunity to apply for an upgrade after just 6 months.
For further details please contact Amy Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: First officer