B757\/767 FO upgrade opportunity
- CAE Parc - 178 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
CAE Parc Aviation is currently seeking B757\/767 First Officers for an exciting contract with the national flag carrier of Kazakhstan, Air Astana .
Founded in 2001 and part-owned by BAE Systems, Air Astana has gone from strength to strength ever since. Currently operating a fleet of B757, B767, A320 and EMB190 and with plans for continuous growth into the future they a currently seeking First Officers to help develop their operation further.
- Commuting Contract
- Excellent Basic Salary
- 3 Year renewable contract
- Per Diems
- Travel Allowance
- Housing Allowance
Screenings are taking place on the 5th of May in Amsterdam for one day.
In order to apply you must meet the below minimum requirements:
- Total Time of 1500
- 500 hours on the B757\/767
- Last flight within the last 12 months
- Candidates who have flown on the B757\/767 within the last 36 months will also be considered, depending on their overall experience
Air Astana will consider First Officers who hold 3000 total hours for an upgrade to Captain within 6 to 12 months on contract.
For further details please contact Amy Apply
- Full time
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: First officer