CRJ Instructor-On Call- CAE Canada
- CAE Parc - 188 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
Toronto, New South Wales, Australia
CAE Training Services currently has an opening for a CRJ Simulator Instructor based in Toronto. Join our team of elite Simulator Instructors at CAE and you’ll experience a new career where you can pursue your passion for aviation without the extensive travel or missing those important holidays and events!
CAE offers a comprehensive Instructor training program to help transform your knowledge and skills as a pilot into a world-class Instructor and subject matter expert ready to lead clients thru their training.
What do we look for? CAE is seeking experienced pilots that thrive on coaching others, values CRM, and enjoys working with a diverse team. The ideal candidate should also possess:
- A “true” professional character with the ability to create a welcoming and successful learning environment
- The proven ability to communicate effectively across all mediums (spoken, written) and at all levels
- Commitment to the customer - providing continuous “red carpet” customer service
- The capability to tailor training sessions to the needs of a diverse customer base
- A keen eye for detail – must be able and willing to maintain accurate and timely records in accordance with CAE policy and regulatory requirements
- Must be authorized to live\/work in Canada
- License: Must have Transport Canada or FAA pilot certificate
- Total Time: minimum of 1500 hours total time
- Time on Type: minimum of 1500 hours on multi-crew aircraft with previous experience on the CRJ
- Availability: Preference is for 10-15 days per month but must be able to provide a minimum of 5 days per month
- Must have basic computer proficiency (MS Office, Web Applications)
- Must be fluent in English with strong communication skills
Why Work for CAE? CAE recognizes and values our dedicated employees and offers a welcoming and supportive work environment to help make a smooth transition into your new career! We also offer:
- Competitive pay rates
- Accrued vacation pay
- Flexible Scheduling
How do I become a CRJ Instructor? Click on “Apply Now ” and submit a copy of your resume and one of our Recruitment Consultants will contact you with more information.
Who is CAE? CAE is a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation. With more than 210 full-flight simulators in 42 civil training locations worldwide, CAE has the largest network of civil training locations in the industry. CAE serves approximately 3,500 airlines, aircraft operators and manufacturers across the globe. Our vision is to be the recognized global training partner of choice to enhance safety, efficiency and readiness.
- Full time
- BAe 146 / RJ
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training