Head of Recruitment
- CAE Parc - 178 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
CAE Parc Aviation are presently accepting applications for the role of Head of Crew Resource Department with our client airline based in Lithuania.
- Determining hiring requirements
- Planning and implementing recruiting campaigns as well as targeting, contacting, qualifying, and assessing candidates
- Work closely with Business Units and the Human Resources Department to identify and hire the highest calibre talent for the roles available.
- Partner with hiring managers to identify key requirements for each vacancy and create job descriptions specific to roles.
- Coach hiring managers in recruitment and selection processes while ensuring compliance with employment laws.
- Use social media to advertise positions, attract candidates and build relationships with candidates.
- Manage day to day relationships with recruitment agencies\/third parties as appropriate.
- Coordinate off site recruitment exhibitions and or assessment days
- Have 5 years’ experience managing Crew Resource department. Airline experience is a huge asset
- Be interested in international airline crew resource tendencies
- Have excellent planning and organization skills
- Be fluent in English
- Full time
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Airline HR