*New Terms* ATR Captain - Stobart Air
- CAE Parc - 178 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
CAE Parc are seeking ATR42\/72 Captain on behalf of Stobart for a permanent contract with the airline. The airline is also offering a commuting contract with an Irish, Dutch or UK base.
- Duration: Permanent contract with the airline
- Screening: Ongoing dates available in Dublin at SimTech with tickets & accommodation provided up to EUR400.
- Bases: Cork, Dublin, Isle of Man, Groningen, Glasgow, London Southend
- Option 1 , A fixed roster pattern with 23 days of annual leave per year pro rata.
- Option 2 , 6 weeks on duty, followed by 2 weeks off duty, inclusive of all annual leave
- Option 3: 2 weeks on duty, followed by 2 weeks off duty, inclusive of all annual leave
Do you hold the following minimum requirements?
- EASA licence, with valid ATR42\/72 Rating
- EASA 1st Class Unrestricted Medical
- Total of 4,000 hours flying
- Total of 1,000 hours PIC time on ATR Fleet
- Date of Last Flight within last 12 months
- Minimum of ICAO Level 5 English Language Proficiency
- EEC Passport Holder
- No History of Incidents or Accidents
If you are interested in this assignment, please contact Aleksandra: aleksandra.gardziej Apply Apply
- Full time
- ICAO Licensed
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Captain