A321 TRE\/TRI | Instructor
- CAE Parc - 178 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
Manila, Bicol Region, Philippines
We are delighted to inform you that CAE Parc Aviation are currently recruiting for experienced A321 TRE\/TRI's on behalf of our client, Cebu Pacific.
Duration: 2-year renewable contract (alternative length of contract available upon request)
Base: Manila, Philippines
Monthly Salary: USD 13,000 – USD 16,000 NET per month, plus PHP 100,000 accommodation allowance.
Roster Pattern: 6 weeks on 2 weeks off with minimum 08 Day offs per month
- Minimum of 5,000 hours total time
- Minimum of 2,000 PIC hours on A320F
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience as a TRE\/TRI on A321
- Last date of flight within 6 months upon date of commencing Ground School
- A full, valid ATPL
- Minimum ICAO level 4 English Proficiency
- Valid Proficiency Check on the A320F
For more information and how to apply, please contact Leah Uy on Apply .
Please ensure all your details are registered on our website and fully up to date before you apply. You can register at Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Flight training