- CAE Parc - 188 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
Would you like to fly in South East Asia area? Would you like to expand your flying career in Asia?
Jetstar Pacific Airlines is now looking for rated and non type-rated pilots from all over the world!
JOIN WITH THE AIRCREW TODAY!
See the below description about this vacancy!
JETSTAR PACIFIC A320 - CAPTAIN
JETSTAR PACIFIC A320 -CAPTAIN
(Base: Hanoi\/ Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam)
- 3,500+ Total Flight Hours
- 1,500+ PIC hours (with 500+ PIC hours on A320 Family)
- ICAO ATPL
- ICAO Level 4 of ELP
- Class 1 Medical
- Date of list flight within 12 months
- USD 11,570 per month, pro rata.
- Payrise will be applied from the 3rd year.
- For Roster 3 weeks on, 1 week off: USD 93.33 per hour - in excess of 73 block hours in any calendar month (as defined by Jetstar Pacific)
- For Roster 6 weeks on, 2 weeks off: USD 93.33 per hour - in excess of 146 block hours in any calendar month (as defined by Jetstar Pacific)
- Relocation allowance available (paid by candidates through salary deduction),
- Accommodation provided during SIM screening (for TR) and whilst in Ground School training (Hanoi base)
- Pay rise applied from 3 rd year onwards & Bank days bonus of up to USD 10,080 annually (for Captains),
- Commanding upgrade available for (SFO’s) in 6-12 months,
- World-class medical insurance.
- *Bond money required for NTR applicants and will be returned upon finishing 3-year contract*
Immediately (upon your request)
To show our commitment to you and our strong relationship with Jetstar Pacific Airlines, we have opened an office in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. We will offer assistance at every step of your journey. This includes collating your application documents, providing support and guidance at screening and a friendly face upon your arrival for commencement of assignment.
*Get in touch to receive more info: Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Captain