SAS Ireland A320 Capt role
- CAE Parc - 188 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/cae-parc/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/af6c6a28-5d0a-4fe2-be51-9790f9c052b4131100744065742003.png
Greater London, England
CAE Parc Aviation are now accepting applications from Experienced A320 Captain’s to join our Flight Deck team who will be operating for our client airline, Scandinavian Airlines Ireland Limited , based in London Heathrow.
Complimenting SAS production, SAS Ireland has been established as an ACMI carrier with an operational base in London. Customers will have the same customer offering and appearance as other airline operations delivered by the SAS family.
- Valid EASA ATPL
- Valid 1 st Class Medical
- 4,000 total hours
- 1000 PIC hours with at least 500 PIC hours on the A320 and the remainder on an equivalent type
- English Level 5
This opportunity has a host of benefits including:
- Permanent Contract with CAE Crewing Services
- Fixed Roster Pattern - 5 ON\/ 4 OFF
- Night stops each month
Immediate dates available for assessment in Manchester, England and an Immediate Start Date is available for London Heathrow.
If you meet the requirements and are interested in being part of this exciting opportunity where you will be part of a growing airline, please send your CV to Brian O'Farrell: Apply
- Full time
- Airbus A318 / A319 / A320 / A321
- JAA/EASA CPL/ ATPL(F)
Posted 23 May 2018
Closes 22 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Captain