- Matchtech - 19 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/matchtech/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/495a915e-026e-45c8-80ba-6aa3f2c167ca131100748083121978.png
Abingdon, Oxfordshire, England
Job Role/ Purpose
To provide day to day project support to the Programme Managers and PMO in the delivery of Projects to internal and external customers as well as maintaining standards, orchestrating the reporting cycle and providing programme assurance.
* Assist the Head of PMO in producing consolidated reporting including milestone summary, risks, issues, costs, forecasting, requirement management and quality assurance for internal and external stakeholders in line with the reporting calendar
* Carry out support activities covering planning, tracking, reporting, quality management and internal communications for the PMO & Projects
* Assist the Programme Managers with internal and external reviews as required (e.g. Schedule, Risk and general Programme)
* Work with other functions within the business to expedite key Programme activities (e.g. signing off of documents, location of parts etc.)
* Help ensure a consistent approach across Programmes for key project management activities
* Meeting preparation and minute taking
* Analyse and provide synthesis of key information to Programme Manager
* Ensure updates of the PM resource forecast
* Support the process improvement
* Provide training for updated standards, templates, etc.
* Support the administration of Programme Management documentation
* Provide administrative support to the Head of PMO
* Ideally knowledge of programme and project management methodologies
* Excellent knowledge and experience of MS Office applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
* Good knowledge of MS Project
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 22000 - 28000 Per year £ 22000 - 28000 Per year">
- Full time
Posted 21 May 2018
Closes 20 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager