NTR B787 / Captains / China Southern
- Direct Personnel - 31 jobs http://www.jobsinaviation.com/jobs/aviation/direct-personnel/ http://www.jobsinaviation.com/Images/Default/recruiters/Thumbnail/0bc95ca5-9248-488c-901d-7bf5e7d526a3131100744914541989.png
Guangzhou Baiyun International Airport, Guangzhou, Guangdong, China
Dreamliner for Type Rated and Non Type rated Captains.
China Southern Airlines, based in Guangzhou, is a proud member of SkyTeam, and operates the largest fleet in China. The airline has route network, which gives you a chance to travel all over the world.
Due to the rapid growth of the airline, we are currently recruiting for Type Rated and NTR B787 captains. We would like to invite all B787/ B777 and B737NG Captains to apply.
* 5000+ Total time
* 2000+ Total PIC Time
* 500 PIC Hours B787 / B777 ( age limit 55)
* 1,000 PIC Hours on B737NG (age limit 50)
* Last Flight within 6 months
* ICAO Level 4 English Certification
* Be from an ICAO Member State that Holds Diplomatic Relations with China
* Current and Valid SIM Check
Remuneration: Up to $21,000 per month AFTER TAX - Plus benefits and bonuses
* Month ON / Month OFF (MOMO)
* Reverse Scheduling Plan
* 20 Days On /10 Days Off
* 4 Year Renewable Contract
* Free Return Commuting Flights Once per Month
* Housing Allowance
* Paid Vacation
* Paid Sick Days
* Accident and Emergency Medical Insurance
* Loss of Income Insurance
* Safety and Performance Bonus
Bases available: Guangzhou, London, Vancouver, Christchurch
Direct Personnel are the perfect partner for your aviation career. We have over 20 years experience in the aviation sector and a team full of dedicated specialists and advisors. We are here to lead your application through every step of the process, liaise with the airline and help you achieve your goal. Our personal approach gives you our full support offering 24 hour support.
Please contact Derek on + Applyor on Whatsapp for more details.
- $ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year $ 0.00 - 0.00 Per year">
- Full time
- Boeing 737-600 / 700 / 800 / 900,Boeing 777-200 / 300,Boeing 787
- ICAO ATPL
Posted 21 May 2018
Closes 20 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Captain