Greenville, Alabama, United States
If rewarding company culture and career growth are terms that pique your professional interests, then you’re going to want to perk up and pay attention to the following…
STS AeroStaff Services is now hiring Avionics Technicians in Greenville, South Carolina.
We offer a competitive salary, amazing employee benefits and an excellent commission’s package alongside the opportunity to work with some truly incredible people.
· Installs electrical harnesses and performs operational checks, post modification testing, troubleshoots and repairs electrical and avionics systems on aircraft
· Assist flight line maintenance as required
At STS AeroStaff Services, we treat our employees like family. We nurture and guide their careers down the path of success and promise to work with them every step of the way to ensure prolonged professional happiness and complete job satisfaction.
· 3 years’ of Aircraft Avionics Installation experience is required
· Must be able to interpret installation drawings, install electrical cable assemblies, perform multiple termination processes, and perform continuity checks in accordance with standard processes
· Must provide personal tools and shadowed toolbox required by the company
· Must also be able to work any shift and/or weekend as directed by Supervisor
· FAA Airframe or FCC License a Plus!
· Must be able to read and speak English
· Must be able to comprehend documents such as safety rules, operating maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
· Must have the ability to work most avionics installation tasks with minimal supervision
· Must have the ability to interpret installation drawings, install and route electrical cable assemblies, perform multiple termination processes and perform continuity checks in accordance with standard processes
Not only is STS AeroStaff Services widely considered one of the premiere staffing organizations in the country, we’ve also been honored with multiple awards recognizing us as innovators and leaders throughout the recruiting industry.
If you or someone you know is interested in learning more, we encourage you to share this post across your social media channels or simply apply on this page. For questions, please call 1-800-359-4787.
- Full time
Posted 17 May 2018
Closes 16 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Avionics engineer