Lymington, Hampshire, England
SCOPE AND PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Responsible for the coordination of all required shop order activities to ensure all commitments are achieved on behalf of the company. The role will be responsible for liaising with the engineering, production, quality and Sales Admin Teams to achieve the successful delivery of specific products.
Duties and responsibilities
* Responsible for the attainment of individual monthly sales target
* Raising all production paperwork, ensuring materials are issued and jobs completed on time as required.
* Working with the Engineering / Technical and Buying teams to ensure relevant stocks of materials and components are maintained and supplied on time.
* Agreeing delivery dates with Sales Admin team and ensuring they are met.
* The loading and ongoing maintenance of the project structure (structure and Routing) within the company's ERP system.
* Key 'internal' customer contact for all related enquiries for the duration of the shop order lifecycle.
* Ensuring new and existing assigned items achieve standard cost targets, highlight variances.
* Ensuring all drawings and work instructions supplied to the manufacturing department are correct.
* Liaising with material suppliers and treatment sub-contractors to achieve shop / customer order commitments.
* Aid in the identification and selection of suitable suppliers and sub-contractors. The development and ongoing maintenance of successful business relationships ensuring competitive prices without compromising quality.
* Provide technical support and liaison to internal departments (Administration, Quality, Manufacturing and other departments).
* Adherence to the company's quality management system.
* Ensure activities are conducted in line with Safety, Quality and Environmental systems and focussed to achieve customer expectations.
* Confident in managing multiple schedules simultaneously with the ability to manage their time and to work well under pressure and to tight deadlines.
* Excellent organisation and prioritisation skills, time management and people skills.
* Customer focused with proven business acumen.
* Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Team orientated.
* The ability to take the initiative and where appropriate to work with the minimum of supervision.
* To have a good understanding of quality management systems - ISO9001 and AS9001 standards.
* To be able to apply reason and persuasion, when needed, to ensure on time deliveries.
* Have a proven level of commercial and financial management expertise.
* Have a methodical approach to their work.
* Computer literate, possess a high level of competence with industry standard MS Office applications and Enterprise Resource Planning systems.
Matchtech acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Matchtech and may assist with processing your application.
- £ 35000 - 40000 Per year
- Full time
Posted 16 May 2018
Closes 15 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Project manager