Seasonal Cabin Crew Arlanda
United Arab Emirates
On behalf of Norwegian, we are now looking for cabin crew to be based out of London Gatwick to work onboard Norwegian’s B787 fleet for its transatlantic routes.
At OSM Aviation our belief is that ‘It’s all about the people’, and our partnership with Norwegian is focused on finding people who are true customer service professionals.
To be cabin crew with OSM Aviation on board the award-winning Norwegian 787 Dreamliner, you’ll need to have people at the heart of everything you do. Taking care of your passengers will be your passion; and you’ll thrive on doing this to your highest ability on each flight, at any time of the day and night.
But why choose the OSM Aviation & Norwegian 787 London Gatwick base?
Our people and culture…
We work with amazing colleagues from, literally, all over the world. There are no words to describe the richness you get when working and enjoying time off with people from completely different backgrounds and cultures.
“Norwegian is a family and I’m very proud to be a part of it.”
Charlene, Cabin Crew Supervisor, 787 Fleet
Career and lifestyle…
This is not a job where you can get bored! Thanks to huge global expansion Norwegian offers endless travelling opportunities; there are new destinations coming all the time! One day you may be having lunch in Paris, the day after you could be shopping in New York, or taking in the sights of Las Vegas!
“The company expansion also gives you opportunity to grow professionally in your career: you grow as Norwegian grows, which means every success of the company is a success you also feel part of.”
Federica, Senior Cabin Crew, 787 Fleet
And of course, our customers…
The passengers we carry also make the job worthwhile, as everyone that gets on board has a different story. Knowing that you have made a difference to their day; made their journey more comfortable, or even becoming a part of that story is very rewarding.
What do we need from you?
• Legal authorisation to work in the UK (EU), valid passport and Right to work documents
• Must be eligible to obtain a Crew Visa for the United States
• Minimum 20 years’ old
• You have an education to a minimum level of High School Diploma or GED equivalent
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Excellent personal presentation, style and image
• Must be able to meet EASA (European Aviation Safety Agency) safety requirements
• Be able to pass an EASA Aviation Medical
• The chance to join the Aviation industry with no prior flying experience, full training is provided
• To work in a dynamic and growing airline where career progression can be achieved extremely quickly for high performers
• Discounted staff travel
• In additional to base salaries are flight duty payments and per diem allowances, which should lead to an overall ‘on target earnings’ of over £20,000 a year. Incremental base salary increases take place in the second, third and fourth years of service.
• Applications can only be made through Webcruiter (please click ‘Apply Now’ to be redirected)
• Register all information in your Webcruiter CV, upload passport and photo under section “attachments”
• Submit application/resume via the online portal — expect an email confirmation (check spam)
• Accepted applicants will be contacted via email for online testing (check spam)
After tests you will not hear from us until interview invitation or rejection email (check spam). This is an ongoing process, and it might be a long time before you hear from us.
Further process includes swim test, group assessment, interviews and background check.
Want to learn more about the recruitment process?
Please visit our Cabin Crew Career page to read more.
- Full time
Posted 12 May 2018
Closes 11 Jun 2018
This job was posted to: Cabin crew manager